Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where did the year go?

So I just realized that it was November and I hadn't posted anything since the pumpkin muffins.  I haven't done much in the way of baking but with Thanksgiving coming up and since I do get a 3 day weekend I should have a lot of recipes to put up soon.  I did make some Chex mix this weekend, the recipe was so good and the results are so addictive.  I will try to get it up by the end of the week. 


I guess this post is a teaser for things to come...Spicy Chex crack mix, Chocolate chip cookies, Posole stew, Thanksgiving turkey and sides including my family's favorite alternative to stuffing, crystallized ginger and the wonderful cookies you can make with it.  This would be a good time for requests since this is the time of year that I tend to cook and bake more.

So sorry about the delay but stay tuned for more yummy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment